PROJECT CARGO OVERVIEW - Webinar
- Presented: February, 2013
- Duration: 71 minutes
- What is project cargo?
- Coverage provided including Delay in Start-Up
- How to approach from an underwriting perspective and how brokers can identify these exposures when dealing with clients
- What is a critical item? The importance of marine loss control during the life of a project
- Lenders requirements in project financing
- Owner versus contractor controlled projects
- Inco terms and their impact on Delay in Start Up coverage
- Project shipping timelines
- The importance of claims handling
- Types of projects and highlight the heavy lift carriers role in project cargo insurance
The webinar concludes with a lively Question & Answer session.
Kevin J. Wolfe,
U.S. Northeast Region
Global Head-Project Cargo
Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty New York, NY
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Underwriters, agents, brokers, and other insurance professionals with an interest in better understanding their firm’s port exposures and how to incorporate this knowledge into catastrophe modeling and anyone with an interest in understanding the topic should attend this webinar.