Project Cargo for Underwriters and Brokers
Attendance Type: In-person or Remote option available About the AIMU Virtual Classroom
About the AIMU Virtual Classroom
• Basic underwriting principles for project cargo
• The distinction between general cargo and project cargo placements
• What brokers need to know about information gathering
• The importance of marine risk control
• Delay in Start-Up assessment and critical items exposures
• Policy terms and conditions clauses that present challenges from an underwriting perspective
• Claim discussion and importance of rapid claims response to an event
• How to address supplier furnished insurance for specific cargo
• Where brokers can find project cargo opportunities and generate additional income
• Importance of collaboration between all parties involved in the project
Session will conclude with Q&A.
Who Should Attend: Underwriters, brokers, claims handlers, insureds, and all marine insurance professionals and those associated with the industry.
Refunds/Cancellations/Substitutions: Refund requests will be honored if received at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled start date. Cancellations received after the refund deadline and "no shows" are subject to the full registration fees. Substitutions may be made by notifying AIMU via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attendees are not permitted to record, share, copy, or distribute any AIMU education.
Location 14 Wall Street, Suite 820, NY NY 10005
|Contact Elvira Rodin at email@example.com|
|For questions about educational credits, contact our Education/Training Specialist, Eileen Monreale at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-233-1287|