IUMI’s Education Forum was founded in September 2016 to address challenges of the marine insurance market. The Forum is comprised of the marine insurance experts from around the world who share ideas and advance IUMI’s education initiatives.
The IUMI education program has been developed to implement practical and valuable content for training purposes. The following education opportunities are available:
1. Webinars on specific topics of interest
2. Online tutorials, i.e. self-study courses
3. In-class instruction: Planned for 2020
4. Information about national education initiatives
5. Online database to make content such as conference presentations, technical guidance papers, and general insurance clauses permanently accessible.
To view more details and sign up for webinars and online tutorials, please click on the following link IUMI website.
Contact person: Hendrike Kühl at +49 40 2000 747-25 or firstname.lastname@example.org