Online Registration »
Remote option is available. In-Class attendance is limited to 22.
||Herman Brito Jr.
Senior Vice President, Marsh USA Inc.| Global Marine Practice
Cargo and Logistics – Introduction to Risk Protection Strategies
- Explanation of Cargo Liability / Freight Liability / Warehouseman’s Liability
- Explanation of Shippers Interest Programs (SI)
- Examples of Conventions
- Importance of Contract Review and implementation process
- Structuring a Freight Services Liability Program and Shipper’s Interest Program
- Benefits of having the same insurance carriers on both programs
- Rating Structure vs. Annual SI Policies
- Training on how to effective offer coverage under SI program
- Other coverages that can be incorporated into a Freight Services Liability Policy
- Errors & Omissions
- Consequential Loss
- Stock Throughput
- Customs Liability
Who Should Attend:
Underwriters, Underwriting Managers, Claims Adjusters and Managers and all insurance professionals.
In Compliance with the American's with Disabilities Act, AIMU will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate persons with disabilities at its meetings. Please call John Miklus at (212) 233-0550
Refund requests will be honored if received at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled start date. All refunds will be subject to a processing fee of 4%.