Steel Shipments - Areas of Concern
- Presented: February 11, 2021
- Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
This prerecorded webinar will cover the following topics:
- What constitutes damage to a particular parcel for steel; what an underwriter or risk manager that is involved with the transportation with that parcel should know.
- Will discuss areas of concern once steel departs and up until it’s delivered at the destination, what are risk exposures and of concern; from a risk management standpoint; Identify the specifics.
- Surveyor & communication with underwriter
- Role in Loss Prevention
- Steel Cargo Claims (can be applied to any cargo claims)
William A. Duval, NAMS-CMS, Senior Marine Surveyor, EIMC
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Claims Handler; underwriter; surveyor